Residential community makes 7 apartments in the settlements Borovje, Svetice, Knezija and Spansko.
Disposed of 20 proteges at the age of 17 to 20 years after release from children’s homes. Community takes care 1, a few volunteers helping him.
Young people from the community study, completed high school, working, saving and preparing for independent living.
U 2010. godini kroz program stambenih zajednica prošlo je 30-ak djevojaka i mladica
In early 2007. The house got a flat owned by the Spanish (70m2) of the first building societies for the purpose of housing community, housing the Principality was getting donated the house and 5 apartments has been uploaded to the City of Zagreb to use.
Preparing and empowering youths for a safe, quality and creative independent life.
To build an accepted, integrated and successful member of the community.
- promoting interests of young people in the process of integration in the community
- empowering and preparing youths for independent living
- completing and continuing education
- finding jobs for the youths
- finding accommodation after they leave the residential community